Save the date of the fifth annual CiderFest NC, North Carolina’s premier hard cider tasting event, set on Saturday, Oct. 7, 2017.READ MORE
Stay tuned for this year's lineup and come see why CiderFest has quickly become one of Asheville's sweetest fall festivals.
Last year's vendors and performers included:
Cider and mead makers including:
• ACE Cider • Alchemy Herbal Wine • Appalachian Mountain Cidery •
• Black Mountain Ciderworks • Blake's Hard Cider Co. • Botanist and Barrel •
• Bold Rock Hard Cider • Bull City Ciderworks • Crafted Artisan Meadery •
• Daidala Ciders • Flat Rock Ciderworks • Fox Hill Meadery •
• Good Road Ciderworks • Jack's Hard Cider • Noble Cider •
• Red Clay Ciderworks • Reverend Nat's Hard Cider • Shacksbury Cider •
• Urban Orchard Cider Co. • Windy Hill Orchard and Cidery •
Live music and performances by:
• Chikomo Marimba • Ben Phan • John Emil • Jason DeCristofaro • The Faerie Kin •
Samples of artisanal cheeses, caramels and baked goods including:
• WNC Cheese Trail • Blue Ridge Mountain Creamery •
• English Farmstead Cheese • Spinning Spider Creamery •
• Eat More Bakery • City Bakery • Asheville Pretzel Co. •
• Postre Caramels • The Hop Ice Cream Cafe •
• Hudson & Lee Honey Simple Syrup • Buchi Kombucha • AppalaChai •
• Hickory Nut Gap Meats • Firewalker Hot Sauce •
• Hops and Nuts Craft Beer Snacks • Mimi's Mountain Mixes •
Local arts, crafts, clothes and soaps from vendors including:
• Asheville Goods • Asheville Screen Printing • Fre Cosmetics and Candles •
• Mount Inspiration Apparel Co. • MTN Merch • Wise Earth Apothecary •
An educational Kids Zone area with fun for all ages including:
• Face-painting and balloon animals • Eco-friendly arts and crafts • Solar activities • Popsicle homes •
ALSO NEW THIS YEAR, extend the celebration all weekend by joining us for a special pre-CiderFest tasting on Friday night, as well as post-event brunches Sunday morning at both Sovereign Remedies and Ambrozia. A portion of proceeds for these partner events also benefits the nonprofit Green Built Alliance.
TICKETS NOW ON SALE!
The rain-or-shine main event has sold out in past years and is expected to do so again. For people 21 and older, admission is $33 in advance and $45 day-of (space permitting), which includes a CiderFest NC tasting glass and four hours of access to unlimited samples of cider and mead as well as artisanal food, shopping from local arts and crafts vendors, live music and an interactive kids zone. Designated driver tickets are $15, and guests 20 and younger are admitted free. New limited-quantity VIT tickets are available for $50, offering these "Very Important Tasters" early event access at noon, free on-site parking and a commemorative CiderFest NC snifter. All proceeds benefit Green Built Alliance.
WANT TO GET INVOLVED?
Click above to get in touch with Community Engagement Director Cari Barcas for opportunities to become an event vendor, sponsor or volunteer, each of which offer free admission and great opportunities to connect with the community. Let's collaborate!